SUZI ZOBRIST (LMT, E-RYT500, CSB) is a yoga teacher, women’s pelvic health specialist, traditional medicine healer and somatic educator. Suzi is passionate about women’s health and has been following the root of her own healing from ovarian cancer the last 18 years. This led her to explore sacred sexuality, scar tissue remediation, womb wellness, yoni steaming, pelvic floor rebalancing, trauma healing and traditional Ceremonial practices. Suzi believes in the body’s innate capacity for healing and a woman’s own intuition around her well-being. She offers practical and powerful self-care practices to inspire and empower Women for long-term vibrant health. Suzi draws upon her own life and integrates her years of training in Yoga, Bodywork and Ceremony into her Personal Sessions and Workshops.
Suzi is the Founder of Orcas Mandala Yoga & Bodywork Studio (www.orcasmandala.com) and specializes in personal healing sessions for individuals and small groups. Suzi intimately touches the lives of her students and has been building community and creating a sanctuary for healing in her small-town of Orcas Island. Suzi works with the four domains of healing (biomechanics, biochemical, emotions and scar tissue), to address the root cause of imbalance and help facilitate optimal health. She brings an openness and honesty to her sessions and incorporates her love of poetry, the natural world, anatomy & alignment, somatic movement and Ceremony. Suzi is supportive and empowering as she encourages students to explore their edges with kindness and to connect with themselves in a deeper way.
Suzi enjoys time with her Daughter, Sol, and taking long walks up the mountain to watch the sunset with her Husband, Bernard. She loves to travel and be home with a cup of chai tea and chocolate. Suzi honors the simple life of food, water, home, family and community. She hopes to help women, families and communities lead healthy, vibrant lives in harmony with our Mother Earth.
Deep bow of Gratitude to my Mentors for your guidance on this path ~ Tias & Surya Little, Hugh Milne, Ellen Heed, Tami Lynn Kent, Kimberly Ann Johnson, Rachelle Garcia Seliga and Alex Turtle & Chenoa Egawa.
Licenses & Certifications
• Licensed Massage Therapist, State of Washington (Lic. #MA60853632)
• Certified Prajna Yoga Teacher, E-RYT 500 hour
• Certified SATYA Teacher (Sensory Awareness for Yoga Attunement)
• Visionary Craniosacral Therapist, Milne Institute
• Sacred Ceremony Facilitator
• Women’s Health and Nutrition Coach, The Integrative Pelvic Health Institute
• CPR and First Aid for Healthcare Professionals
Pelvic Health Speciality
• Holistic Pelvic Care™, Tami Lynn Kent
• Certified Sexological Bodyworker, Association of Certified Sexological Bodyworkers (ACSB)
• STREAM (Scar Tissue Remediation Education & Management), Ellen Heed & Kimberly Johnson
• INNATE Traditions Postpartum Care, Rachelle Garcia Seliga
• Vaginal Steam Facilitator, Peristeam Hydrotherapy Institute
• Functional Nutrition for Chronic Pelvic Pain, The Integrative Women’s Health Institute
• Pelvic Floor Yoga Teacher Training, Leslie Howard
Workshops and Retreat Offerings
•Restore Your Core: Pelvic Floor Health for Women LEARN MORE >
•Ignite Your Flames of Pleasure: Retreat for Women LEARN MORE >
•Yoni Yoga: Orgasmic Pelvic Health LEARN MORE >
•Sex(y) Soiree: Bachelorette Party/Girls Night In LEARN MORE >
•Root Medicine Workshop: Yoni Steaming LEARN MORE >
You can contact Suzi at firstname.lastname@example.org or 360.298.0218